These are simple precautionary measures if you found yourself in a roadside emergency situation. List may not include other possible circumstances and this is only intended as a guide for your safety.
*Vehicle fails down during a traffic situation
- Search for spots such as emergency lane to avoid being stuck in the middle of traffic. This lane is reserved for breakdowns and emergency vehicles.
- Pushing your vehicle alone will make it uncontrollable, so avoid doing this.
- Have your hazard signs and parking lights on to make your vehicle visible to other motorists. This will let them know your situation.
- Be careful in getting out of your vehicle during a heavy traffic. Take some time and relax yourself so you can think clearly.
- Call for assistance to help you fix the problem.
*Vehicle breaks down on a remote and inaccessible area during the night
- Put your hazard and warning signs on to increase visibility and always lock your doors so no one can slip inside your vehicle.
- Make sure you always have your phone with you so you can call for assistance or to a police station.
- Lock yourself inside your vehicle and if some stranger approached you, just slightly open your window and be far enough to be reached in.
- If by chance, that you are threatened by someone, push your horns while switching on and off your headlights to draw attention to your surroundings.
Contact our 24/7 service hotline 347-246-5508 or send as a message using our Online Contact Form. Our customer service staffs will assist you in all your questions and requests.